Thursday 6 February 2014

Online Payment Option Now Active!!!


The Register for i3 Link with the Online Payment Option will redirect you to the Site where payment can be made using Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ NEFT. Visit www.iuites.org to register!


We congratulate everyone on this brilliant update from I3 for, now you can easily recommend your friends this lovely platform and have them be a part of the same season of I3 as you are to ensure you don't miss on this lovely journey. People can enroll sitting back home and even at night. You can have a detailed look before you register.

Published By I3 Online Presence Team. (C) Copyrights 2014 with I3 & IU | www.iuites.org

1 comment:

  1. Hi I3
    Fee is too costly..why you people will charge for this training ,make this training as free
    There are so many people who wanted to come up in life and wanted to be an enterprenuer.
    Because middle class people like me can't afford so much money but i am interested..can you conduct freely for me...Because i known i cannot afford that much money...


    with regards

    Rukmini.V
    rukmini6690@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete